No matter how fast, expensive or efficient your vehicle is, it’s YOU, the driver, who determines whether it’s a safe means of transport.
Being a good driver doesn’t mean being a perfect driver - in fact, it’s very doubtful whether a perfect driver exists. A good driver is somebody who knows that they can always get better and is willing to make the effort.
With experience your practical skill will improve, but that alone won’t make you a good driver. To achieve that goal, you’ll also need to take responsibility for the way you approach driving. You need to develop your ability to
Together, these qualities make up what’s generally known as the driver’s attitude. It’s your attitude, together with personal characteristics such as mood, emotional state, and levels of fatigue and stress, that will affect how you behave on the road.
There’s a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction to be gained from showing not only your skill and ability but also courtesy and consideration to those around you.
Here at CRUSADE Driving School, our goal is to improve road safety for everyone starting with informative but enjoyable driving lessons for all. We teach our students all aspects of driving that are going to help to shape them into safe road users for life.
Our aim is to make learning to drive as easy to understand as counting to 3, we break everything down and explain everything so it all becomes second nature to you, we provide you with online exclusive reading material, images and videos to help each individual student to succeed the way they find works best for them.
Don’t forget Careful Road Users Strive (to) Achieve Driving Excellence.
Please feel free to browse our site, here you will find some of our SUCCESS STORIES from our past students and our PRICES AND PACKAGES if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and we will try our best to help.
Happy and safe motoring from all of us at Crusade Driving School.
**COVID 19 - SAFETY MEASURES**
GREAT NEWS - We can start lessons back up again from the 4th July onwards, however safety is as always our number 1 priority and at Crusade Driving School we will be adopting the following measures until further notice.
*All students must agree to have their temperature read prior to the start of every lesson. Any student with a temperature will not be permitted to enter the vehicle and your lesson will be cancelled
*Cancellation fees are being reintroduced for non Covid related matters if however you are showing Covid symptoms or have come into contact with someone with Covid symptoms as per government guidelines you must self isolate and we will not charge for this however please let us know as soon as it is possible to do so, so we can take appropriate measures.
* Please try wherever possible to avoid paying with cash for the foreseeable future we can accept bank transfers or Paypal please ask your instructor for these details. If you have to pay by cash please ensure you bring the correct amount in an envelope as we will not be carrying change in the cars for the foreseeable future to again reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
* Please don’t bring unnecessary personal items with you to the car again this is to lessen the risk to our instructors and other students.
* Our cars will be cleaned down before the start of each lesson as best as is practical to do.
* Windows will and must be open during every lesson which will help air to circulate this will be the case even if it is raining although they won’t need to be fully open, please therefore ensure you are wearing or have with you appropriate clothing to ensure you do not get cold due to the fact the windows WILL be open.
* Students are allowed to wear face masks and gloves if they see fit however please ensure that they are clean/new for each lesson.
* Your instructor will not be told to wear face masks this is due to how important it is that we are able to clearly communicate with you at all times.
* Your instructor will not be told to wear gloves this is due to how important it is that we are able to take complete control of the vehicle in the case of an emergency situation and gloves may impede us from doing this safely.
* Your instructor will take their own temperature at the start of every lesson and show you so that it is clear we are not showing symptoms of Covid.
* Please don’t hesitate to ask your instructor if you have any questions or concerns regarding our procedures.
* Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you are not comfortable continuing with your lessons at this time.